Metal Price
Scrap Monster
Vulcan

Polyvim LLC
2. Davit Gamrekeli Street, Tbilisi, Gardabanis, Georgia

Memberships : NA
Basic Member
Since Jun, 2019
"We encourage all members to participate in trading activities ONLY with verified members" You can get verified here
About Company

Polyvim LLC implies to be a leading manufacturer of high quality polyester staple fiber. For expanding our business, in 2017 we decided to start our current project in Tbilisi, Georgia. A factory is already under construction. The team of engineers and developers are working hard on this project now. Polyvim LLC has this passion to recycle and clean the environment.

Our holding already produces polyester staple fiber and supplies European Union countries, as well as Georgia. Owning German technology (NEUMAG Machinery) gives us this opportunity of value adding to the locally available waste residuals, herewith, to enjoy our contribution to both environmental solutions and Georgia’s economic growth. Consequently, our factory will be able to fully satisfy the domestic market demand (~15% of the production capacity) and exports the rest of the products (~85% of the production capacity) in our markets which is already in Turkey and the European Union countries. Polyvim LLC is customer oriented company and committed to retain safe environment. We will be pleased to cooperate with new partners and customers, which contribute to advance the company and drive its success.

Our Mission

According to the World Bank’s statistic waste will increase by 70 percent on current level. The world population is living, working, vacationing, and standing on the front row of the greatest, most unprecedented, plastic waste tsunami faced. If not collected and managed properly, they will contaminate and affect ecosystems in the most destructive ways. 

Company NamePolyvim LLC
Business CategoryPlastic Recycling
Address2. Davit Gamrekeli Street
Tbilisi
Gardabanis
Georgia
ZIP: 0194
PresidentNA
Year EstablishedNA
EmployeesNA
MembershipsNA
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday 10:00-18:00 Saturday 10:00-2:00
Company Services
  • Wastemanagement
  • Plasticwaste
  • Wasterecycling
  • Petbottle
  • Recycling
  • Plastic Recycling
  • Enviroment
  • Polymersrecycling
Phone NumberLocked contentSubscribe to view
Fax NumberLocked content
EmailLocked content
WebsiteLocked content
NamePositionContact DetailsSubscribe to view
***Contact PersonLocked content
Not available
Not available
Company Review
Start your review of Polyvim LLC
Plastic Recycling Companies
Companies in Georgia
  • Ask Polyvim LLC to get Verified by ScrapMonster.
    Send request now
  • Wrong information? Submit corrections
  • Add to Favorites
  • Report this profile
Contact Company
By continuing you agree to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy of this website