North Topeka Fabrication specializes in metal fabrication, spanning across many different industries in the Midwest. We take great pride in using our years of experience to help our clients, come up with solutions to get high quality and economical parts, quickly. Contact us today to see how we can help you and your company succeed.
- When dealing with North Topeka Fabrication, our years of experience will start to help you from the quote process, on. When reviewing client prints, we not only take the time to provide a competitive price based on our capabilities, but we also look for ways that we can save you money in the process. Sometimes a few small changes can add up to big savings.
- North Topeka Fabrication has a variety of different lasers, with different specialties. A few of them include a 4000 watt CO2 flat/tube laser combination machine (including other limited shapes), a 4000 watt C02 punch/laser combination machine, and a 4000 watt fiber optic laser with an automatic loader.
- NTF has three punches in addition to their punch/laser combination machine, and they can handle up to 60" wide material. North Topeka Fabrication has invested heavily in tooling that can perform an array of specialized functions such as adding louvers, tapped holes, electrical knockouts, stamping identification numbers, and ribs into the sheet metal, which greatly reduces the time and cost of those functions. There is also the option to shear metal on the punch, which can greatly increase the speed and quality when cutting parts with straight edges.
- NTF has 6 press brakes all the way up to 14' and 240 tons with a wide range of tooling from generic to custom made, to meet the need of our individual clients. If the need arises, it is not unusual for NTF to explore the option of making, or having made, custom tooling to help make parts faster, cheaper, and better than they otherwise could. It is the years of experience that allows this sort of out of the box thinking.
- North Topeka Fabrication has multiple welding stations and specializes in welding stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum. NTF's welding clients range from the agricultural industry to medical and food grade products.