LAMH Recycle Ltd is a large Motherwell Based Social Enterprise with charitable status
which provides workplace opportunities within a supportive environment for individuals who are long-term unemployed generally through long-standing health issues, family/personal circumstances and/or no previous or recent work history.
PC Sales and Services
- Wide range of new and refurbished PC systems, parts and peripherals. PC Systems starting from £60 with a
- 1 year warranty on all refurbished systems.
- PC Repairs, Full service backup, upgrades, virus spyware removal, health checks.
- Contact us for full stock list (email@example.com)
- Home delivery available
- Free service within Lanarkshire for business, cafes, pubs, clubs, charities, groups and organisations. Regular or flexible uplifts.
- Bags and bins are provided free of charge
IT Training Courses
- Flexible IT training courses tailored to your requirements delivered in our dedicated training suite.
- Popular PC Build and Keep course: learn to identify, build and configure a PC then take it home.
LAMH Recycle is a social enterprise with charitable status providing training and employment opportunities within a supportive work environment for people experiencing mental ill health and other disadvantaged groups since 1999.
Can Recycling, our first operation, was established in 1999 as therapeutic work for our volunteers. PC Recycling and Sales was then launched in 2002 as a partner to the can service and quickly became our main business activity.
LAMH Recycle Ltd can provide:
- A low cost and efficient way of disposing of any unused or unwanted waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) in particular IT or office equipment.
- We are SEPA licensed for the safe disposal of electronic and electrical equipment
- We can offer a secure data destruction service and provide you with certification that this work has been carried out to US Department of Defence standards.
- We offer a reliable and regular uplift service throughout the central belt of Scotland and beyond
- Nothing we collect goes to landfill – if we can refurbish the equipment it is then used for providing low cost computing equipment to low income households, community groups and small/start up businesses. Anything that is not reused is recycled in the correct manner.
LAMH Recycle Ltd is a thriving social enterprise with charitable status that has been dealing with the safe disposal of IT and WEEE for 10 years. In this time we have built up good relationships with various companies and organisations including North Lanarkshire Council, SEPA and Heriot Watt University.