Grant Lake Corporation was founded in 1946. It is owned and operated by Paul T. Torgerson, Ann M. Ellis, Ted K. Stinson and a group of 52 stockholders.
The company owns nine proven lode and placer mining properties; three in the Hope Mining District on the Kenai Peninsula south of Anchorage Alaska and six in the Yenta Mining District west of Talkeetna Alaska. Projects contain gold, silver, copper, rare earth minerals, diamonds and/or semi-precious gemstones on a case-by-case basis.
The company plans to develop and mine, lease, joint venture or sell each of the projects over the next ten years.
|Company Name||Grant Lake Corporation|
|Business Category||Base Metals|
|Address||5223 E. 24th Avenue #14|
|Hours of Operation||NA|