EWASTE has started up and operates the first waste treatment plant for electrical and electronic equipment in the Canary Islands. With the capacity to treat more than 100 different types of equipment, it is considered the most modern and advanced in Europe, reaching a decontamination percentage of 99.8% of greenhouse gases. Ewaste has managed to position itself in an emerging sector, offering an innovative service that manages to decontaminate and recycle all waste of this type.
1. The protection of the environment.
2. The recovery of raw materials with a high level of purity according to the latest and rigorous European standards.
3. The recycling of waste close to its origin of generation according to the principles of proximity and self-sufficiency that inspire the European guidelines in this matter.
4. The diversification of the economy and the promotion of highly qualified green jobs.
5. Promote the endogenous potential for the development and consolidation of an industrial fabric related to recycling based on criteria of quality, innovation, efficiency and respect for the environment.
In sum, we are talking about a business model in which the three dimensions of sustainable development coexist: economic, social and environmental
|Company Name||Ewaste Canarias SL|
|Business Category||Electronic Waste Recycling|
|Address|| Polígono Industrial del Reciclaje Parcela 7 |
Environmental Complex of Tenerife
|Hours of Operation||Monday - Friday 09:00 - 5:00|
|Phone Number||Locked content||Subscribe to view|
|Fax Number||Locked content|