Our company has a full technological cycle - from the acceptance of used car tires for recycling and processing them into crumb rubber, to the production of environmentally safe coatings.
We dispose and recycle car tires in an environmentally friendly way - by mechanical crushing. Tires completely eliminate metal and textile fillings. Metal and textile cord - fiber is used in concrete structures as a reinforcing material.
And the purified rubber is crushed into crumbs, which completely preserves all the useful properties of the feedstock and allows it to be reused in various industries. Tire rubber is practically the strongest and most durable of all types of rubber used, it has many important qualities: elasticity, resistance to alkalis and acids, bending strength, abrasion, stretching, etc. Rubber tire crumb is used for the manufacture of various types of products:
- Products for the road economy: speed bumps, rubber crossings for railway and tram tracks, parking posts, rubber curbs and fences;
- For road surface as a bitumen modifier;
- Plates for protection of bodies for car parkings;
- Substrate for protection during the transportation of special cargoes;
- Dielectric mats for energy needs;
- For entrance groups of objects of social importance, with custom logos;
- Rugs with polyamide flocked top;
- The basis for easy pools;
- Anti-slip coatings;
- Floor coverings for sports and playgrounds and as a filler for sports equipment;
- Rubber coverings for stables and barns;
- Covering building material;
- Finishing building material;
- Restoration of tires;
- Manufacture of die-cut gaskets and rubber products for various types of equipment, etc.
|Company Name||Environmental Coatings Plant LLC|
|Business Category||Tire and Rubber Recycling|
|Address||Stalevarov street, house 94.|
|Hours of Operation||Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm|
Sell Your Junk Car for CashGet an instant quote for your car on ScrapMonster.com