Dixie Pulp & Paper provides successful marketing and management solutions for our off-grade paper, board, tissue, towel and secondary fiber customers and suppliers, building solid relationships through superior customer service and product integrity. Dixie Pulp & Paper, Inc. was founded in 1981 and is based in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. We began buying and selling secondary fiber and ultimately expanded to include off-grade paper, board, tissue and towel. Dixie Pulp & Paper markets these products throughout the United States and abroad.
Dixie Pulp & Paper's mission is to successfully provide marketing and management solutions for our off-grade paper, board, tissue, pulp, and secondary fiber customers and suppliers while remaining aligned with our corporate values.
Our Core Values
- Positive Happy Work Environment Dixie maintains a working culture that our associates enjoy being a part of.
- Our success is dependent on the collective energy and intelligence of all our staff where we share recognition and rewards.
- Solid Relationships - Our business is based on relationships! The relationships developed between Dixie associates and our customers and suppliers are vital to our success. Dixie strives to earn and maintain the respect and trust of every current and potential customer or supplier.
- Superior Customer Service We passionately go to extraordinary lengths to exceed our customer's and supplier's expectations and maintain accessibility in all areas of the company. We strive to handle all issues promptly and answer all customer and supplier requests with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Conduct Business with Integrity We will use financially sound business practices and maintain a superior professional reputation in the industry. Dixie treats its customers, suppliers, vendors, associates, and other acquaintances ethically, fairly and with the utmost respect. Protect and Improve Position in the Industry Buying directly from the supplier and selling directly to the end user enables Dixie to ensure every account receives the best service possible and secures our long-standing relationship with each of them.
- Improving segregation techniques
- Improving operational efficiency
- Developing and maintaining consistent markets for each type of scrap produced
- Financing your equipment needs