CMS was established in 1994 with one goal in mind: reduce the amount of plastic waste in landfills by recycling them into useful, cost-saving materials.
CMS core competencies focus on:
1. Selling a very strong line of prime virgin engineering grade resins to processors, injection and blow molders, extruders, end-users, and OEMs. (acetals, nylons, polycarbonate, polyolefins, etc.)
2. Our “Fusion Polymer” division is a leader in selling guaranteed pre colored and compounded thermoplastics, clean reprocessed resins, and recycled materials.
3. Responding to our customer's resin requirements, scrap plastic/recycling, and raw material needs and challenges in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
4. Delivering the correct products and/or services to all our suppliers and customers in a timely manner that is conducive to their needs.
5. Purchasing industrial scrap plastics and then reprocessing the materials into regrind or pellets for our domestic users. We use this material for our domestic production. Our goal is to keep material in the USA. Exports damage our economy.
6. Providing efficient and reliable services with strong logistical support and prompt payment to our suppliers on a consistent basis.
|Company Name||Custom Material Sales|
|Business Category||Plastic Recycling|
|Address||377 Kansas St |
|Hours of Operation||Monday - Friday 8am–4pm|
|Phone Number||Locked content||Subscribe to view|
|Fax Number||Locked content|