Coisplet Deboffle is an independent family business that relies on 20 years of experience and know-how in the field of collecting and recycling used cooking oils.
Our vocation is to be much more than a service provider for our customers, but to become a true partner by making every effort to ensure the greatest transparency regarding compliance with the standards in force in the collection of used edible oils.
We are particularly committed to the following points, namely:
• Exemplary quality of service.
• Collection throughout France.
• Optimal traceability since it is established as soon as the barrels are placed.
• The possibility for each partner to obtain a history of the passages made in his establishment as well as, if he wishes, the delivery of a B.S.D. (Waste Tracking Slip) during each collection.
• The guarantee that all the used food frying oils collected are sent to technical channels.
• Our company has obtained its authorization for the treatment of edible oils after 3 years of procedure, by Dreal (eg Drire), the only competent in this field and the first collection company in France to have received this authorization.
|Company Name||Coisplet Deboffle|
|Business Category||Liquid Oils and Chemicals Recycling|
|Address||Le Moulin de Condé |
|Hours of Operation||Mon-Fri 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
|Phone Number||Locked content||Subscribe to view|
|Fax Number||Locked content|