Acier Century is a pioneer in metal recycling. Serving individuals as well as commercial clients since 1924, Acier Century has successfully established itself as a leader in the industry due to its expertise, the continuously updated and technologically advanced equipment, and especially thanks to our team of professionals who are proud to be part of the family. By providing the tools and resources necessary, we are confident that the recycling process will never reduce the quality of the final product.
You are what matters the most to us. Like the two families that have helped to build our foundation, we are dedicated to offering you high quality service in a welcoming environment.
1924 : Daniel Deitcher establishes Century Iron and Metal Company.
1950-1970 : Nathan Deitcher succeeds his father, William, as head of the company.
1970-1995 : Gerald Beaudin becomes a partner and renames the company Century Metal.
1995 : Michel Chiasson et Karl Beaudin become co-owners and change the company name to what is known today as Acier Century Inc.
Karl Beaudin et Michel Chiasson have been at the head of Acier Century since the ’90s. The brothers have promised to uphold the values that are at the heart of Acier Century since it was founded.
“We are committed to conducting our business with integrity and reliability. Our family business takes great pride in this approach and it has allowed us to enjoy an unparallelled reputation.” — Karl Beaudin
Our sustained growth is the result of our determination to offer each client nothing less than excellence. To accomplish this goal, we rely on:
- a full range of state-of-the-art equipment
- a trained team of individuals who have an average of 15 years of experience at Acier Century and who respect the most strict process.
Scrap Metal Buying Process
Our automated system is efficient and seamless:
How to proceed when selling to us. Upon arrival, if you have:
Ferrous Metals (iron, steel, cast iron …)
1) Your vehicle with all your metal content is weighed on our 80 foot scale.
2) You proceed to the yard at the back where your metal is unloaded.
3) We weigh your vehicle again upon your exit to calculate the weight difference. The type of metal sold is factored in to calculate the total amount you receive.
4) You make your way to the reception to get a receipt and proceed to the ATM to receive your payment.
Non-Ferrous Metals (copper, lead, aluminum, …)
1) Park your vehicle in the designated lot where you will be given a container to unload your metals.
2) A forklift service is available to bring your container to the plant where the metal will be weighed, sorted, and placed in the appropriate bins. A Niton metal analyzer is used to verify the metal composition and to recycle them properly.
3) Head to the reception with your scale ticket (list of your metals and weight). We take into consideration all types of metals to evaluate the total amount you will receive at the ATM.
If you have ferrous or non-ferrous metals, you go through both steps before heading to the reception to get your receipt. An employee will be available to assist you at all times.
We buy all your metal:
- Automobiles and household appliances
- All types of aluminum
- All types of steel
- All computers
- Insulated copper wires
Services for Businesses (must have a minimum of 4 tons)
- Container services with 10 – 80 yard containers
We go on site to offer you, free of charge, the following:
- Dump trucks for metal pick-up
- Removal of industrial and commercial metals
Once the metal is collected, it is treated, cleaned, sorted, and sold across Canada and worldwide.
- Every month, 3 boats carrying nearly 55,000 tons of recyclable material are sent to Asia.
|940 rue de La Berge-du-Canal|
Montreal , Quebec
ZIP: H8R 1H4
|Monday||From 7:00 am To 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||From 7:00 am To 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||From 7:00 am To 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||From 7:00 am To 7:00 pm|
|Friday||From 7:00 am To 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||From 8:00 am To 12:00 pm|
Sell Your Junk Car for CashGet an instant quote for your car on ScrapMonster.com