Established in 2005 as team of experts in every aspect of post-consumer plastic reprocessing, Poly Recycle has evolved into a sourcing, reprocessing and plastic services company. The PRMD team is strategically made up of professionals with expertise in collecting, aggregating, reprocessing, packaging and shipping to customized end-user specifications. We have an in-depth understanding of the markets and industries involved in using recycled/reprocessed plastics in their manufacturing processes. We develop and implement operational processes and guidelines, quality control policies, system/machinery reengineering and on-site management. As a result, we achieve a consistently high-level quality of material. We are an essential partner when it comes to sourcing reprocessed plastic material.
POLY RECYCLE OF MARYLAND OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Trade/Handling - With over 10 years experience in plastics recycling and reprocessing, Poly Recycle of Maryland is an essential partner when it comes to sourcing recycled plastic material. We purchase and sell repro, regrind and scrap. Poly Recycle of Maryland has developed a strong customer base for HDPE, PP, LDPE, PS, Geo-Membrane, Agribon, and more, in all forms. We also provide bulk handling services including shipping and receiving rail cars, sea containers, and trucks.
- Custom Compounding - We can help reduce your raw material and manufacturing costs through blending, compounding and creating a low-cost recycled substitute for engineered resins. With 4 extrusion lines able to produce over 20,000,000 pounds of replacement resins annually, we custom compound polyethylene, polypropylene and polystyrene for applications such as agriculture pipe, decking and profiles, totes, rail ties, corner board, pallets, furniture and replacement resins.
- Toll Processing - We will sort/separate, grind, wash and process or compound your scrap into a viable form you can reuse.
- Consulting - Looking to implement a corporate or company-wide recycling program? Stop paying to landfill your plastic packaging and other scrap and let us show you how to turn it into a revenue stream. If we purchase your scrap, our consulting services cost you nothing! We can help you with system design, modification, expansion, and alternatives, process evaluation and recommendations, planning and implementation of successful quality control programs, how to set up your own testing lab, lowering your costs through cross-material blending, and equipment recommendations, sourcing, sizing and purchasing.
- Implementation - So you want to build your own recycling plant? We can help you source and implement all necessary components to build a world-class production line, whether for grinding, washing, pelletizing, blow-molding, extrusion, etc. You benefit from our experience, our contacts, our successes and most importantly, our failures. We've already made all of the mistakes and learned from them so you don't have to.
- Lab/Testing - We have a fully equipped lab designed to support, test, and produce master batch material, including test equipment for MFI, Densities, Izod, Dart, Flex Modulus, Tensile Strength, and Volatile Contents.
Poly Recycle of Maryland (PRMD) is a leader in custom polymer compounds, producing more than 20,000,000 pounds of pellets annually - HDPE, LDPE, PP and PS. We have 4 extrusion lines, all Davis Standard, that are equipped with custom designed screws allowing us to achieve the most efficient material blending and high production throughput. Additionally, all pellet lines have metered bins allowing us to blend up to 3 different streams on the front end and all lines have post blending silo’s on the back end. This gives us the most reliable consistency across an entire production run ensuring our customers receive a homogenous supply, load to load.
We have a fully equipped lab that includes test equipment for MFI, Densities, Izod, Dart, Flex Modulus, Tensile Strength, and Volatile Contents. All shipped loads receive a quality control certification that we stand behind unconditionally.PRMD employs multiple staff members that are charged with maintaining quality from the incoming feedstock to outgoing customer orders.