Our goal is to be the Pittsburgh regional industry leader in pallet recycling through our service and quality, utilizing honesty, integrity and our belief in Christ as our foundation.
- Established in 1994.
- Member of the National Wood and Pallet Container Association (NWPCA).
- One of only two Department of Environmental Protection certified wood recyclers in Allegheny County.
- Process 15,000 pallets per day.
- Operating with 12 Tractors, 180 trailers and 65 employees.
- Freight Division established in 2004.
- PA Utility Commission Liscenced and insured to deliver product for you.
What We Believe
- We believe in honesty.
- We believe in hard work.
- We believe that everyone should have the chance to chase their dreams.
- We believe that customer service is just as important as a quality product.
- We believe that the USA is the greatest country on the planet.
- We believe that we are very fortunate to be born here.
- We believe that the brave men and women serving in the armed forces are true heros.
- We believe that our business is important and that what we do here is a reflection of who we are.
- We believe that there is nothing more important than family.
- We are a PA Department of Environmental Protection certified recycling facility.
- All wood that we receive is recycled in some form.
- A large portion of the incoming wood is ground into colored mulch
We design and manufacture pallets of all shapes and sizes to meet your particular need.We repair 6000 pallets per day and remanufacture 1000 pallets per week.If you would simply like to see how much money you can save by using Allegheny Recycled Products.Recycled pallets are the most economical shipping platform available.We maintain onhand inventories of the following standard grades and sizes.
You specify the required pallet dimensions and the desired pallet styles. There are many ways to save money dependent on you particular needs
- Remanufactured Pallet - Made from all used material.
- New Pallet - Made from all new material.
- Combo Pallet - Made from both new and used material.
- Recycled Pallet - Repaired to meet the original specs.