Metal Price
Scrap Monster
Waste & Recycling December 01, 2020 01:30:35 AM

Recycling Separation Center Approved for Bristol Township, PA

Waste Advantage
ScrapMonster Contributor
All of the recycling separation will take place inside the building.

Recycling Separation Center Approved for Bristol Township, PA

SEATTLE (Waste Advantage): Bristol Township Council recently approved plans by Bristol Township Recycling LLC to construct a construction debris recycling separation at 2607 and 2513 Old Rodgers Road. The facility will replace a trailer storage lot and maintenance center. The 4.1-acre site will feature a roughly 46,000-square-foot recycling separation center in the light manufacturing zoned area. All of the recycling separation will take place inside the building.

Attorney Michael Meginniss, of Begley, Carlin, and Mandio, who was representing Bristol Township Recycling LLC, told the council that the company plans to divert about 80 percent of debris dropped off by commercial and residential customers to an off-site recycling center. The remaining 20 percent would go to a landfill. “This will be a functional alternative to a landfill,” Meginniss said.

Courtesy: www.wasteadvantage.com

SM Newsletter
Subscribe to SM mailing list and get updates to your inbox
Facebook Twitter Linkedin Instagram